Greetings!
I have created this space to be utilized by the international community as a information storage platform similar to local library . I would like this to be shared with many so that we can take information that is interesting and process it , mentally, emotionally, spiritually, energetically , and intro grate the information if we choose into our experience so that we all grow, benefit and thrive more!
I will be helping out part time as a admin however I would like this to be managed by those who utilize this space . I think, feel, know that it is important for us to reclaim our power and step outside of the matrix box . May this be the spaces where ideas can play in peace! May this be part of the experience we engineer, we design and create from!
We can play in many worlds, many areas within the "field of "space". We can also share our experiences and whatever else is aligned with our healthy whole being!
We can share our collective awareness internationally on this platform so we all remember, know, be, create, share, and thrive.
May we thrive together ! Sovereignty & Solidarity !
Here's a imaginary toast to conscious co-creation with more awareness and
more care into our experience, our worlds that we build and create!
I am going to be having some creative workshops very soon! Stay tuned! Feel free to share !
Feel free to visit the projects at
https://1lovetogether.blogspot.com
itzdalove.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Theprojectoflove/
No comments:
Post a Comment